Superior Pools strives to provide the safest environment possible both for our employees and the people we serve.
Safety begins at the top and goes downward throughout the company. The primary goal of Superior Pools is to protect our employees from injuries, illness or harm. This can be achieved in part by delegating responsibility and accountability to all involved in this company’s operation.
- Reduce the risk of injury or illness for our employees.
- Reduce the number of worker compensation claims.
- Decrease the probability of not fulfilling a contract due to be down staff.
- Improve employee’s willingness to work hard, knowing that they are cared about.
- Minimizing the loss of property and equipment.
- Elimination of potential fatalities.
- Elimination of potential permanent disabilities.
Below is a summary of guidelines that are put in place for all of our employees.
- Observe all company safety practices.
- Work hand and hand with other employees to maintain everyone’s health and safety.
- Use proper personal protective equipment when needed.
- Observe all safety messages.
- Know were first aid and hazardous material kits are located.
- Know were MSDS sheets are located.
- Follow all driving safety policies.
- Use proper lifting techniques.
- Wear appropriate footwear to reduce the risk of trips or falls.
- Report all work-related accidents to management promptly.
- Knowing the location of first aid, fire fighting equipment, and other safety devices.
- Attending any and all required safety and health meetings.
- Not performing potentially hazardous tasks, or using any hazardous materials until properly trained, and following all safety procedures when performing those tasks.
- STOPPING AND ASKING QUESTIONS IF EVER IN DOUBT ABOUT THE SAFETY OF ANY OPERATION.