- Year round full time employment
- Summer full time employment
- Perform swimming pool and whirlpool service, repairs, and equipment installations at commercial and residential properties
- Demonstrate knowledge in the following aspects of the swimming pool industry: pool operations, hydraulics, pool chemistry, pump and filter maintenance, plumbing and re-plumbing.
Assets (not required)
- Experience in new pool installation
- Concrete and tiling capability
- Preference given to candidates with CPO qualification and a current gas license
- Condominiums, rental buildings, hotels, private clubs
- Service technicians require a G Drivers License and must possess a clean driving record evidenced by a Drivers Abstract. To be eligible as a Senior Technician, the candidate must demonstrate or provide evidence of at least five years industry experience. All Service Technician Candidates are required to enroll in Superior WHIMS training and Dangerous Goods training courses and must pass each course as a condition of employment. Preference shall be given to experienced applicants and those who possess CPO certifications.
- You will have the opportunity to meet and establish strong and lasting working relationships with Superior clients. Join our team for a very rewarding opportunity. And, it pays extremely well!
- All hired employees shall receive no-cost training. Superior provides uniforms and personal safety protection.
- Monetary compensation is commensurate with experience.